Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tomorrow is the day

And I find myself disliking my latest plot idea again. *Sigh* I think I am destined to fail, but I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet. I still like my plot, I just don't think it would fit a script. Scripts and novels are more different than I originally planned for, with scripts focusing on the dialog and novels focusing on the scenery. Still, that is one of the main reasons I want to at least attempt a script frenzy victory, to help build my dialog skills. At the same time, I want to come up with a story that lends itself to heavy dialog, and with that I have a new idea. A group of three assassins doing jobs and competing to successfully find and train an apprentice assassin. Still set in a medieval setting, and I am still working through the details, but time is short.

Nothing further on the poetry front, I will probably just stream of consciousness something tonight at midnight. Look for it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment